|Trwają prace nad tym artykułem.|
Zawartość i forma tej strony mogą się drastycznie zmienić w ciągu najbliższych kilku godzin lub dni.
|Ten artykuł jest o zawartości dodatku: Aberracja|
Aberration was released on December 12, 2017 for PC, Xbox One and PS4 at the initial price of $19.99 USD. It is also available for purchase through the season pass.
Any creatures tamed and items received can be brought to the vanilla island and used by people with and without the expansion. Items from the DLC can also be spawned manually if you don't own the expansion pack.
- 1 Overview
- 2 The Underground Map
- 3 Creatures
- 4 Items
- 5 Artifacts
- 6 Spotlight
- 7 Notes/Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 External links
- 10 References
Overview[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Aberration places survivors on a damaged ARK: its internal atmosphere has leaked away, resulting in a harsh surface with intense radiation, and a plethora of lush biomes underground. With the maintenance systems of this ARK malfunctioning, the many hazards, creatures, and nature of the environment present a thrilling new world to explore and master.
The intense radiation of Aberration has led to incredible genetic mutations, resulting in new creatures with amazing abilities! Among others, clamber up walls & glide through the air on the back of a camouflaging chameleon-like ‘Rock Drake’, keep the dark at bay with a friendly ‘Bulbdog’, grab and toss multiple creatures simultaneously with a massive ‘Karkinos’, or—if you are talented enough to tame one—command the vile ‘Reaper’ by being impregnated with a horrifying reproductive chest-burster!
New tools are on-hand to survive on the world of Aberration, while opening up many possibilities for new competitive and cooperative scenarios. Traverse the ARK using Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, and Szablon:ItemLink. Learn advanced Engrams to dominate the harsh environment, protect yourself with Hazmat Suits, Szablon:ItemLinks, Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, and much more. Thrive by gathering new resources, using Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, fortify your home within the caverns using Szablon:ItemLink, and much more!
Earthquakes, radiation exposure, gas leaks, and Element chambers are among the many hazards that survivors will learn to grapple with Aberration’s varied biomes, both aboveground and below the surface. But among the greatest challenges on this ruined ARK is the hierarchy of unrelenting Szablon:ItemLink, requiring constant vigilance & Charge Energy to defend against!
And in the deepest depths of Aberration, their terrifying — yet somehow familiar — master awaits… will YOU be among the survivors powerful enough to face him?
Unique Environmental Features[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Extreme temperatures on the Surface.
- Seasons that affect the lengths of daytime and night time.
- Dangerous elemental liquid in the depths of Aberration.
- Poisonous mushrooms and mushroom spore zones.
- Sickening Radiation zones.
- Plants that can be harvested for Szablon:ItemLink.
- Black clams that can be harvested for Szablon:ItemLink.
The Underground Map[edytuj | edytuj kod]
The map is the underground of a damaged ARK. Most of the features are related to underground, where new Resources exist, such as Szablon:ItemLink and Gems. Rather than being an island, the majority of the map is enclosed underground biomes, making it especially advisable to carry a Szablon:ItemLink or Szablon:ItemLink to not get turned around in the dark twists and turns. Radiation seeps in at specific locations of the map, causing exposed players not wearing protective gears to take damage over time. Other new strange effects are also a feature.
There are three main regions, excluding the surface: The green region being the Fertile, the blue region being the Bio luminescence, and the red region being the Element. Fertile Land do not have any negative effects, Bio luminescence is cold, and Element contains radiation, inflicting both survivors and tamed dinos with Radiation sickness over time without protection.
Szablon:ItemLink is harder to get, since other than the Szablon:ItemLink Szablon:ItemLink and rare Szablon:ItemLink drops, the only other natural source of Oil is at the Surface or in the much more difficult area beyond The Spine.
- New Resources
A new and fairly vital resource to the game is the Gem, which has three color types found in areas of varying difficulty. Szablon:ItemLinks are found almost immediately upon spawning in the Portal and are found further on in the Fertile region. Szablon:ItemLinks are found within the Luminescent Biome. Szablon:ItemLinks are found in the more difficult depths of Aberration, in The Spine, Lost Roads, and Element Falls regions.
A lesser vital resource Szablon:ItemLink is gathered like regular Szablon:ItemLink but from the larger mushrooms scattered around the underground. It substitutes for Wood in recipes, but is explicitly required for making the new structure Szablon:ItemLink.
Mushrooms appear around the map as a harvestable resource, similar to the bushes found for Berries. However, be careful to avoid the Blue or Red mushrooms found across the map, as these are harvestable but dangerous. Blue mushrooms inflict instant Hypothermia. Red mushrooms inflict hallucination, which can be deadly: side effects other than colorful vision include uncontrollable direction change, constant defecation and its attendant increased hunger, and forgetfulness of breathing - better known as Suffocation, but it ignores Oxygen level of the player as it automatically registers as if the player has 0 Oxygen. Any of these side effects could kill unprepared players. These effects can also harm shoulder-mounted dinos, so be careful. However, eating the Szablon:ItemLink provides temporary immunity to the Freezing Debuff or Luminous Poisons, and eating the Szablon:ItemLink provides temporary immunity to the Hallucinating Debuff or Fertile Poisons.
- New Features
As the map is mainly underground, Earthquakes often happen which drop random items including Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLinks, Szablon:ItemLink, Gems, Szablon:ItemLink, and Szablon:ItemLink. They also randomly move sleeping survivors that are not anchored to their beds, and cause survivors using a zipline or climbing pick to fall.
There are also locations where Szablon:ItemLink can be crafted, called Charge Nodes. These require resources to craft, and one of the main items needed is Szablon:ItemLink which is found on The Surface or in The Grave of the Lost.
- New Creatures
Two new Creatures, the Szablon:ItemLink and the Szablon:ItemLink, emerge with differing frequencies within areas of both the Bio luminescence and Element Regions, in the absence of Charged Light, including inside player-made structures. It is well-advised to keep sources of Charge Light around the base as regular light sources do not prevent them from emerging. Charge Light is usually best provided by the new dinos: Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, and Szablon:ItemLink.
Another new creature, the Szablon:ItemLink quickly becomes a survivor favourite as the melee animal of choice, as their damage rapidly stacks with their pack bonus.
Regions[edytuj | edytuj kod]
|Regions of Aberration|
- Szablon:ItemLink and Szablon:ItemLink never spawns here, if they follow you from an surface entrance or other region, they will remain until they lose aggravation, then immediately burrow underground out of sight (possibly) when they reach this region.
- Dizzy Spores most often happens around this region.
- Red-Capped Red-stemmed Mushroom and Green Gem cluster are present around the region.
- Szablon:ItemLink and Szablon:ItemLink sometimes spawns here. Szablon:ItemLink never spawns here unless kited from Element Region.
- Bio luminescence Spores most often happens around this region.
- Cyan-Capped Blue-stemmed Mushroom and Blue Gem cluster are present around the region.
- Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink and Szablon:ItemLink (except surface) sometimes spawns here.
- Element Spores most often happens around this region.
- Brown-stemmed stalk Mushroom and Red Gem cluster are present around the region.
- Radiation occurs around certain parts of this region.
- Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLinks, and Szablon:ItemLinks spawn here.
- Szablon:ItemLink rocks can be mined here in abundance.
- Szablon:ItemLinks drop here very frequently.
Approximate Spawn Locations[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Approximate Spawn Locations
Data Maps[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Creatures[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Unique Creatures[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Aberration adds the following creatures Szablon:ItemList
Other Spawns[edytuj | edytuj kod]
In addition to the DLC creatures, the following creatures also spawn on the map: (More creatures will be added over time)
All Regions[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Fertile Region[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Bio-Luminscent Region[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Molten Element Region[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Compared to their standard versions, Aberrant Creatures have 4% less health, deal 6% more damage and glow in the dark.
Szablon:ItemLink was previously thought to not spawn, but has now been found in some regions of the map.
Szablon:ItemLink has been known to be sighted around Grave of the Lost and Rockwell Terminal, but much like Dimorphodon, are a rare sight.
Unknown Spawns[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Radiation Immune[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Radiation is a new hazard introduced on Aberration that deals continuous damage to vulnerable targets that rapidly stacks-up, and cannot yet be cleansed. They are mainly found within Element Regions. The following Aberrant creatures are immune to radiation damage
Also, Szablon:ItemLink is immune, but it only exists in the game files without spawning naturally.
Most of the life indigenous to the Aberration ARK is also immune. However, the following native creatures are noteworthy for not being immune:
All imported creatures without the Aberrant mutation and all Aberrant Creatures not included in the above list of those immune, as well as Tek Creatures, are also vulnerable. The most notable radiation-vulnerable creatures are Aberrant Ankylosaurus and Aberrant Doedicurus, due to their high utility in mining. You will need to feed them Mushroom Brew every 120 seconds to keep them from suffering the effects of Radiation.
Event Creatures[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Items[edytuj | edytuj kod]
All items from the base game are available on Aberration in addition to the items below.
Resources[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Consumables[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Trophies and Tributes[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Weapons, Armor, and Tools[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Structures[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Saddles[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Cosmetics[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Artifacts[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Spotlight[edytuj | edytuj kod]
Notes/Trivia[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- Unlike the main game and the previous DLC Scorched Earth, this expansion pack adds mainly non-existent creatures from fantasy. (e.g: Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink, Szablon:ItemLink and Szablon:ItemLink) The only exception is the Szablon:ItemLink as it is based on the naked mole rat found in real life, the Szablon:ItemLink as its real life counterpart exist as well, and the Szablon:ItemLink, which is based on the Firefly.
- The Broken ARK, which is the setting for this DLC, is visible during the Ascension cutscene of the Island if one looks out the windows.
- According to the end video after beating Rockwell, it appears you are sent through portal frames in the Element Falls shaft, through the Portal, through space then arriving on what looks like a ruined earth, which is speculated to be the setting for the final DLC Extinction.
- With the information gathered from the dossiers it is found that cause of the scorched Surface, dysfunction of the Obelisks, and the rise of Szablon:ItemLink as the Overseer of Aberration is that Diana, a former survivor of Aberration, and her group bombed the Overseer. In the life on Aberration before the damage it seems the Szablon:ItemLink would have spawned and been located in the same manner as on the Island. But with the destruction of the Szablon:ItemLink and the apparent control center for the ARK, the shields fell and earthquakes began.
- If you stand near those large crystals sticking out of the roof of some regions, you can hear strange humming.
- Aberration DLC is currently the only map that allows any creature within an Artifact cave to be tamed. Most other maps have at least one cave which contains creatures that aren’t able to be tamed.
- Furthermore, it is the only DLC to feature a native dino only tamable in a cave.
- Prior to Patch 282.102, Szablon:ItemLink can't be built anywhere within Aberration.